"My Blog"

"My Blog"

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

About me, Aiyuki


About me (o^_^o)/

Aiyuki, me, is a girl who likes cosplay, singing, music, writing, design, dance, etc… I persevere all of that things, and it is very interesting for me and can give another “colour” in my life.  Me, myself, is a hard worker type. For me, working hard is look like a “battle” … And it would be easier if, it is done with totally from my heart. 

My Taglines : 
1. Hope + FAITH = Miracle, Without Faith, it won’t be any miracles!!2. Do the best for everything! Put Heart into it!3. Big things and achievements, come from small dream4. Dare to dream, Dare to reach it !!!” Do the best and God will do the rest, Miracle will be given for u “                                                                                                                                      By : Aiyuki

All about me... 

-Full Name : Aiyuki Aikawa
-Nick Name : Aiyuki
-Birth date : January 7th, 1993
-Height : 170+
-Favourite number : 8
-Favourite colour : Pink, Blue, soft colours, black, gothic colours
-Favourite Music : J-pop, Jazz, Classic, Audophile, Instrumental (like Kenny.G, Richard Clayderman, Kaori Kobayashi, Yuriko Nakamura, Yiruma), West Oldies Romantic love song, Love song, Hillsong.
-Interested in  : Cosplay, singing, music, writing novel, drawing manga, design, make up, photography, dance, Fashion, Romantic Story, Horror story
-Dislike : Waiting!!.. People who can’t be on time, backstabber,  disintegrity person!, Outsiders that don’t know everything but pretend about knowing something, nothing to do,  insect, cockroach, I hate people who make the JOKE but TOO RUDE & TOO FAR... its NOT FUNNY, its only make shocked & heartache... 
-Fav. Food  : Chocolate vanilla Ice cream, White chocolate, Oreo, Watermelon, Red Apple, Pizza, peanut, noodle, Vegetable, French fries.
-Fav. Things :   Accessories, my Laptop, Camera, mp3 player,  make-up, perfume, gadget, doll, all about kitty, cute pet, anything cute
-Email  : aiyuki.aikawa@yahoo.com 
-Email FB : aiyuki.aikawa1@yahoo.com / aiyuki.aikawa@yahoo.com aiyuki.aikawai@yahoo.com 
- Twitter name : Aiyuki Aikawa
-Fanpage : Aiyuki Aikawa Cosplay
-Blog : http://aiyukiaikawa.blogspot.com
Cure no : 229309





No comments:

Post a Comment